Then do something at home or in the greater St. Johnsbury area!
Places to go:
- Visit the Fairbanks Museum!
- What is the Northern Skies Observatory up to?
- Explore your own backyard, hiking trails, or nearby Vermont State Parks
- If you’re heading to Burlington, stop by ECHO
- Heading a bit south, instead? Stop by Montshire Museum of Science
- Heading even farther south? Consider the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum
- If you’re heading to Boston, be sure to stop by the Museum of Science, Boston or the New England Aquarium
Things to do at home:
- Read tech-related articles written by teens at Rookie Magazine
- Watch neat videos and read articles on the Curious Cat: Science and Engineering Blog
- Get inspiration for science experiments and projects from Youth Exploring Science
- Try some edible and inedible experiments from MadSci Network
- Find some awesome science projects from Science Buddies